Saturday, March 15, 2014

My new TpT Store

I decided it was too difficult to sell both Kindergarten and 3rd grade materials at the same store.  My TpT store has always been very specialized- mostly Kindergarten materials- and I think all my followers are Kindergarten/1st grade teachers.  So, I felt like it was too difficult to try to branch out from that very specific niche I got myself into.  As a result, I've started a new TpT store called A Place in 3rd. I took apart the product I made and posted to my Kinder Karla store and made it a freebie called Scoring with Verbs.




 I know that no one is really reading my blog yet, but if you are, check out my freebie and leave me a comment... it's lonely out here!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karla! I am just getting started with my blog, too. Yours looks great. Love the pink polk a dots! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. It is a great way for others to get to know a little about you. Check out my blog if you are interested:
    http://curriculumandcrayons.blogspot.com/
    Thanks- Kim

    ReplyDelete